(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 03:55:42 PDT 2010

  On 8/9/2010 7:57 PM, Ryan Dunn wrote:
> I want to believe that Mr. Wolfe himself would like to claim that the answer to every single riddle ever posited on this mailing list since it began is answerable, and answerable in the text we're pondering. Do you think he would agree? Do you agree?

No. I recall some questions to which he answered "I don't think the
story answers that emphatically" (or words to that effect).

He might claim that the important plot questions are all answered in the
text, but it would not be true except for a mind reader.

I recall that he has said that he has no intention to make his stories
inscrutable but often what he intended as clear just didn't carry to the
reader.

u+16b9