(urth) BOTNS Comic preview

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:49:10 PDT 2010

Is it bad that I want to log in to my little-used LJ account to post a
link to the poor beleaugered soul in the comments, directing him/her
to this list?  I mean, we may not be able to shed any actual light on
the reader's confusion with the BOTNS, but at least we can offer up
pages upon pages of interesting obfuscation.

That said, not a terrible fan of the artwork, but I'd read it all the
same, to see if the artists' visions match up to the one playing
through my head when I read it.

LH