(urth) slowdown reminder

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:34:10 PDT 2010

Is there some reason that the same (as far as I can tell) message threads
are getting split again and again--same subject line, but gmail splits them.

Makes the list "noisier looking" than it probably is (for me).

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Jeff Meyers <jeffmeyers at me.com> wrote:

>  On Aug 4, 2010, at 2:24 PM, Ranjit Bhatnagar wrote:
>
> > Things are getting noisy on the urth list.  Please slow down!
> >
> > I've asked (ok, required) certain users to take a break from posting.
> >
> > - ranjit
>
> Thank you.

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).