(urth) Severian's sister/ancestry - query.

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Aug 6 06:28:11 PDT 2010

I meant the scene where he's offering Gurloes ways of "dying" so that his betrayal won't shame the guild, even though to do so would be illegal and immoral.

I believe he offers up drowning as an option, which sort of made me laugh on a second reading, knowing what we know of Severian and drowning.

...ryan