(urth) Which character from BotNS do you identify with most?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Mon Aug 2 12:28:54 PDT 2010

On Aug 2, 2010, at 3:14 PM, Paul B wrote:

> is it purely by chance that no Autarch has ever been killed before passing on the contents of his brain?  It would seem like an assassin would kill him too quickly for the Autarch to explain the rather unexpected task his killer faces.
>
> Paul

I wonder if the Autarchs have a contingency plan. A USB drive? A sieve and a latrine? Or maybe it's all foreordained to work just so. That would be convenient.

Another question. The Vodalani, after Vodalus, are they the Agiates?

Another question... do you think anyone identifies with Hethor?

...ryan