(urth) Grand Unified Theory

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 06:22:04 PDT 2010

  I think the theme of fallen bits of the Increate always climbing
upward to try to reunite with it is a constant one for Wolfe, and always
a good one to test out. In this case, at the lower levels of
materiality, you have a small bit merging with a larger bit that may
appear monstrous. That appearance may or may not affect its status in
terms of relative or absolute proximity to the Increate.

I don't recall the theological terms or underpinnings. But I'm sure
someone else does.