(urth) Seven American Nights explanation wins "award"

Mo Holkar lists at ukg.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 01:07:18 PDT 2010

At 23:07 25/08/2010, Dave Tallman wrote:
>For what it's worth, my forgery explanation for "Seven American
>Nights" (as posted on the WolfeWiki) has won a "2010 Pulitzer Prize
>for Commentary" on the waggish blog. He found it a most satisfying explanation.
>
>Here is the link:
><http://www.waggish.org/2010/08/10/gene-wolfe-challenge-won/>http://www.waggish.org/2010/08/10/gene-wolfe-challenge-won/

Good stuff! Having watched closely as you gradually assembled the
elements of the explanation, I moved from sceptical to pretty much
convinced. Although I should probably now closely reread the story in
the light of the explanation, to see if I can see any new problems :-)

best,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki -- a wiki about Gene Wolfe