(urth) Grand Unified Theory

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Aug 25 10:34:14 PDT 2010

As a regular watcher of True Blood, I find that last a tantalizing
suggestion.

Psyche was a mortal, not a fairy or a half-fairy, but:

In Greek mythology <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_mythology>,
Psyche was the deification of the human soul
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul>. She was portrayed in ancient
mosaics as a goddess with butterfly
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly> wings. The Greek word psyche
literally means "spirit, breath, life or animating force". [wiki]

But I digress.