(urth) Inhumi in the Whorl

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:57:02 PDT 2010

  On 8/16/2010 3:43 PM, Stuart Hamm wrote:
> James...I thought someone posted that the Whorl had only been in orbit
> around B&G for about 40 years, and that Patera Q was so deeply
> ingrained in the society that he had to have been there much longer
> than that...

Well, the inhumi were such masters of disguise that almost nothing they
did would surprise me.  The Neighbors could easily dream-travel their
way to the Whorl and aid Quetzel's ascendency. The truth is, I strongly
suspect that Quetzel's mother fed on Tussah. If I am right about that,
it means he's not really older than 40. But it is not impossible that he
fed on someone else not in the story. In which case, all bets are off.
But if the Neighbors transported inhumi to the Whorl by dream-travel,
they wouldn't be inhumi on the Whorl so that's out.

u+16b9