(urth) Inhumi in the Whorl

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:20:37 PDT 2010

  On 8/16/2010 3:06 PM, Stuart Hamm wrote:
> I actually had a correspondence with GW and attempted to get a clue
> how P Quetzel and assorted Imhumi (s) ended up on the Whorl, but of
> course worded the question incorrectly and got a vague reference to
> OBW..we know they got to and from the Whorl on the landers, but has
> there been any consensus on how they got there before the Whorl
> orbited B&G??

What makes you think they were there before the Whorl orbited B&G? I'd
really like for them to have been on Urth but I doubt there is anyway
they could. Didn't the Neighbors say they put them on the Whorl? Would
they even need landers to get on the Whorl assuming it passed close
enough to Green?

u+16b9