(urth) Standard Wolfean Riddle

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:22:22 PDT 2010

  On 8/16/2010 10:11 AM, António Pedro Marques wrote:
>> My point, snarkily formed, was that humanity had a redeemer, just not in
>> Sev's iteration of Briah.
>
> That's tenable, but I don't see God leaving so many of his creatures
> to waste. (It's the catholic God I'm thinking of, because we are
> explicitly told our universe enters the picture. If we weren't told
> that, then I'd gladly accept God to be very different.)

Well, remember that in the Book of the Long Sun, the Outsider...the
Increate of all Briahs...reaches out to Silk with the image of Jesus on
the cross. if Sev's iteration of Briah is gnostic, one where humanity is
redeemed through enlightenment, then it is irrelevant whether the Logos
became flesh and dwelt among us in Briah (n) or Brian (n+20). The
sacrifice is applicable across all cycles.

In fact, it is theologically secure...one sacrifice for all.

u+16b9