(urth) Standard Wolfean Riddle

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 07:22:00 PDT 2010

> Why did God not come to Urth? It's one thing to make it a little
> different
> from Earth. Quite another to leave the local humanity without a redeemer.

But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say
to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” Has the potter no right
over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use
and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his
wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience
vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the
riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared
beforehand for glory— even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only
but also from the Gentiles?
~ Romans 9:20-24

Fortunately, though, Wolfe is the true Increate of Urth, and no one
actually went to Hell in the making of this Ushas.

u+16b9