(urth) Patera Incus

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 06:53:25 PDT 2010

>James Wynn- The fact is, I didn't originally decide that Incus was a woman based
>those letters or Hyacinth's sacrifice. I stumbled upon a few things
>Wolfe was doing thematically and saw --to my surprise-- that he was
>treating Incus consistently as female.

I think we are in general agreement on the structure. I don't agree that the order
one uses in perceiving the structure is important (except as personal anecdote).

People's brains work differently and I give credit to Wolfe for providing us with
more than one path to the solutions to his puzzles. When I see one avenue to a
solution it might be interesting. If a second path leads to the same place I take
serious note. More than that and, as you say, it becomes as clear in the text as
that there are Inhumi on Green.