(urth) The Key to the Universe

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:31:09 PDT 2010

Jeff Wilson wrote:
>>> The problem is that my idea is that any planets or stars in Yesod
>>> are fakes, only constructs that simulate the appearance and useful
>>> features of the authentic ones in Briah, for the convenience of the
>>> Yesodis.
>>
>> Fakes or not, they're matter an energy in a 'place' that should have
>> neither unless they're 'travelling in hyperspace'. Though I guess you
>> can say they're ships or animations on a ship's screen.
>
> There has to be energy in Yesod for energy to flow from there to Briah,
> as it is said (...)

Sure thing, I's not saying Yesod shouldn't have energy, I's saying
'hyperspace' shouldn't. (And that *because* Yesod has it, Yesod doesn't look
like hyperspace.) But I'm ready to stand corrected on anything regarding
hyperspace.

I don't know, if anything sounds like hyperspace in the BNS to me, it's
Madregot, not Yesod. Yesod to me sounds like something of a different order.
A universe, but not a Briah-like one.