(urth) Before and After

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:43:18 PDT 2010

>>> YYYYYYYYeeeeeeeessssssssoooooooodddddddd
>>>     ...Briah(n-1) Briah(n) Briah(n+1) ....
>>> AAAAbbbbbbbbaaaaddddddddoooonnnn
> So then, supposedly OUR universe is some Briah (n+)? Do I have this right?

>Well, if we take Wolfe at his word when he says that Urth is a
>previous version of Earth, then, yes, that follows -- in particular
>ours is the one into which the Increate is actually born as the Theanthropos

I hope I can be forgiven for this heretical question...but if the
Increate is born as the Theantropos in Briah (n+19), what is the
situation with the Christ figure of Briah (n+20)? Is he better than
Jesus? Or is Jesus perfect so all Briahs above (n+19) have the same
Christ-figure?

Or perhaps the perfection of Jesus requires that we are in the universe
Briah (n+infinity)?

I find these questions difficult.