(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

Tony Ellis tonyellis69 at btopenworld.com
Wed Aug 11 12:14:23 PDT 2010

Lee Berman wrote:
> I find it difficult to see how Severian's race could have created Tzadkiel's race if the Ship took
> Severian backward in time before humanity even existed. Much twisting and contortions needed.

Lee, I've drunk a whole can of beer now, and I still don't understand
what point you're making. What difference does it make where the Ship
took Severian?

At some point in time, in a Briahtic universe, humanity made the
Hierogrammates. How does this contradict the argument that the Ship
travelled back in time to get to Yesod?

> Either way, I find it rather hasty to read one passage, ignore others and come to conclusions which
> exclude all other conclusions.

Yes, me too.