(urth) Time Structures on Urth

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 10:44:09 PDT 2010

>>> What happens if you jump out of the window of a tower in the Atrium of Time or the Last House?
>>>
>> Have you read The Sorcerer's House?
>>
> Certainly. Did I miss the part where he jumps out? Or are you referring to the house growing rooms?

Baxter jumps out of a window and ends up in Faeri or the Spiritual World
of Black, werewolves, and dream-traveling psychics. He has to crawl back
into the window and walk back to the front door to return to our world.
Incidentally, I see a parallel here to Castleview where Shields sees the
castle from the attic window of the house.

u+16b9