(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Wed Aug 11 10:07:55 PDT 2010

From: "James Wynn" <crushtv at gmail.com>
>> I second the motion to have Josh back.
>
> The decision to leave seems to be his own. I can't know this emphatically,
> but that was my conclusion based the thread and conversations with him
> afterward.

That is my impression also.  As I understand it he was given a temporary
posting ban, but chose instead to leave permanently.  That suggests he was
unwilling to consider changing the content of his posts, which had included
rather too much of personal attacks / challenges and incomprehensible or
irrelevant observations, and rather too little of anything else.

I am certain his intentions are good, and if he wants to make changes in the
above I'd welcome him back.  Otherwise, I think it's best to leave well
enough alone.

- Gerry Quinn