(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

Mr Thalassocrat thalassocrat08 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:05:39 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Tony Ellis <tonyellis69 at btopenworld.com>wrote:

> Lee Berman wrote:
> >I‘m not sure if I understand Roy and Tony and Jeff and others' view
> correctly- is
> >Yesod to be viewed as a lonely orphan universe sticking off to the side of
> Briah?
>
> Oh no, it’s much more than that. The simplest way of seeing it is as a
> big blob, with a horizontal chain of little blobs beneath it. Each
> little blob is one of the succession of Briahtic universes. They come
> and go, but Yesod endures.

But if Yesod is this kind of meta-eternity, why is it important to the
Hiero-dudes to engineer outcomes in one particular Briah? All the
Briahs would be accessible from Yesod, including the one which gave rise to
them. Why do they care about some other Briah?

I'm probably missing something here, but my own reading is different. I
think Yesod sits above only the Briah we are shown, not above past and
future creations. The islands of Yesod map to galaxies in Sev's Briah, not
to other Briahs.

The Hiero-dudes escaped their Briah and somehow entered into this Briah's
Yesod, following the lead of their creators. These creators passed on into
the meta-eternity, leaving the Hiero-dudes behind. They now seek to
re-create their creators, and when these ascend, this time they will not be
left behind.

Anyway, that seems consistent to me. But in trying to work it out, I think
one shouldn't forget that Tzadkiel et al often lie. Nothing they say, and
nothing their agents say, needs to be taken as gospel.