(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Aug 11 05:41:00 PDT 2010

I figured the "STL + STL to get FTL " thing was too simple to survive.

I agree about FOB---they aren't really living backward. As Apheta says,
all FTL time travel is backward---except, I guess, when it's forward.

The rest is disproven by Wolfe's comments.

The higher-vs-sequential controversy leads me away from thinking that
universes coexist on the same plane. Coexistence only works on separate
planes.

The biggest problem with Yesod-as-higher (and higher not meaning future)
is Apheta's remark about the unborn ...