(urth) Vodalus & the Old Autarch

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 14:01:59 PDT 2010

Keeping in mind that the true succession is a mystery to most people, it would have been easily threatened by a guy with effective, charismatic sons and who would have reason to rebel against it, having been rejected by the Hieros.

However, I can't think of a reason they couldn't go back to do whatever they want. Of course, in that case, you would think that simply smothering a failed Epitome in his crib would be the way to go.