(urth) BOTNS Comic preview

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Mon Aug 9 15:59:22 PDT 2010

Yes, it's bad. Let him read it through at least once on his own before
getting all the answers (and the different versions of the answers) here.

The comic is pretty good (unlike Lane I rather like the artwork), and
does less damage to the work than Peter Jackson did to Tolkien. Only
three issues were published, alas.

-- Dave Lebling, aka vizcacha