(urth) Boatman as Inire

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Sat Aug 7 07:20:11 PDT 2010

Another thing. I think in some ways, UotNS is basically BotNS For Dummies. Zak is, to me, a demonstration of shapeshifting so undeniable that we may be prompted to look back at the tetralogy and inspect that concept further. I think UotNS could be used as a code breaker for several BotNS mysteries.

If you're smelling what I'm cooking, who might Zak/Tzdakiel be pointing to in BotNS? I can think of no other candidate as good as Inire. Hethor maybe a close second, but Inire, and monkey like sightings keep my arm hairs raised the more I read the original four books.

...ryan