(urth) Alien Monsters

Nicholas nickjost at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 09:18:40 PDT 2010

I call bull crap. Severian lives most of his adult life following rules and only breaks them under the severest of duress. The first example is his first girlfriend being tortured to death. The second is what the community views as his aunt is ordered executed by strangulation for not loving her psycopathic husband and after Sevs had a blow out with his second girlfriend/mother. Both can be seen as Sevs development of higher loyalties. Despite that he feels bad about both. Can we have Brunians back now? His sort of crazy was at least humorous.