(urth) seeking the truth

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Thu Aug 5 22:35:31 PDT 2010

On 8/5/2010 11:54 PM, Ryan Dunn wrote:
> Sure, so is your idea that the fulgurator "divines" the truth the way
> the priests of old divined the meaning of lightning strikes from the
> gods? Or do you see the fulgurator as an interrogator who uses some
> electrodes and a polygraph to get intel? Or neither? Or both??

I think the fulgurator uses electronic technology to determine if the
client is speaking truthfully. They probably monitor and discretely
relay the level of verity to the examiner proper, who concentrates on
questioning and applying duress through the torturers.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >