(urth) Severian's sister/ancestry - query.

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:15:51 PDT 2010

One possible explanation is that it's guild tradition not to tell (sorta
like an adoption agency, see), and Severian didn't want to resort to
something like having Palaemon or Gurloes tortured for the information.
I find that all the more plausible since Severian seems to be the sort of
guy who doesn't contradict rules, especially ones he was raised in, even if
he technically can now.

Paul