(urth) Lamarck, Wolfe and Exultants

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Aug 5 07:42:57 PDT 2010

Does this mean that common folk should be notably shorter then? Severian's height, were he on our planet, in most Western cultures, wouldn't raise an eyebrow high enough to stir thoughts of exulted blood.

I know his high cheekbones also indicates he may be some sort of Urthian bastard royalty, but I still wonder about the size of non exultant people of the Commonwealth.

...ryan