(urth) Which character from BotNS do you identify with most?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 00:31:38 PDT 2010

Well besides identifying with severian there is a part of me that definitely identifies with hethor.  I want to be the estrapade that grinds their joints at times.

I have objectified and idolized one or two beautiful women like hethor idolizes his paracoita, and never failed to be disappointed.  I am a small and slender fellow myself, and lord knows I have wanted revenge oft enough to taste it for the failure of the world to replace the objects of perfect beauty forever fled beyond my grasp.
Marc