(urth) Is Severian A Real Person?

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Sun Aug 1 19:14:07 PDT 2010

The best time to do this is before the hostile poster has asked you
questions that you do not wish to answer.

I will never lose interest in fucking with weasels.

Wynn - measurably the least stupid of the JW's as well as far the least
weaselicious - is not actually correct.

However, I only respond to what people say, normally, unless I think of
something particularly witty.

Admittedly this does happen with some frequency.

.