(urth) TSH: Martha and Thelma

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:24:34 PDT 2010

Well, I *do* think that the Faeri stuff occurred, but (let's face it)
if Bax is lying about Faeri then he's lying about having found their
mom.

But again, how does Mrs Murray come into Bax's con if not in the way
he described? Why did she will him the house (or to George if that's
who she thought she was)?

M.