(urth) Kiki

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:14:19 PDT 2010

I haven't read Little, Big yet (on my shelf but buried at the moment) but
did anyone else get a bit of a House of Leaves vibe?  House of Leaves is,
IMHO, a more ambitious book and a better one, but both are stories about
weird houses that seemingly increase in size, told by unreliable narrators
and involving a pair of twins.  There's even an epistolatory section of
House of Leaves.