(urth) The Sorcerer's House Questions (*Major Spoilers*)

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 21:42:32 PDT 2010

Well, since "Bax" is the source of information about the supernatural in the book, I take it that while *I* don't have to trust Bax, *you* do if you think it happened.

But I get the feeling you're playing a different game than I am, so we'll leave it be.

In other news, anyone else read a book where every other event was organized by who was taking whom to which meal and who was paying for it? I can't decide whether that's important or whether Wolfe just always wrote this while hungry. My mental map of Medicine Man is dominated by restaurants.