(urth) more questions on Sorcerer's House (spoilers)

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:16:12 PDT 2010

\>> -Who is Mary King?  She’s mentioned twice (letters 21 and 25).

> Good question. During my read I just pegged her as one of the women killed
> by the werewolf but now I see that's not so. Bax brings up her name out of
> nowhere to Shell in connection with Skotos/Zwart. Then later she is a
> phantom hitch-hiker.

I'm going to try reading letter 21 as if it actually belongs after 25.

There is a Mary King's Ghost Fest held in Edinburgh every year (it was last
month). I can't determine what is the story behind it. Apparently she
something a of a tourist draw in Edinburgh.

J.