(urth) Sorcerer's House--First Read--Some Thoughts/Questions

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:50:19 PDT 2010

> (and if we're going to make Jacob & Esau comparisons, though they
> weren't twins, Bax would be the scheming Jacob),

They were twins. Fraternal. And when Esau came out first, Jacob was
clutching his heel. But Jacob does imposture Esau to steal his
blessing. (Oops I see Dan'l already noted this)

>> George might well have known
>> that that type of gun was the type most credibl to have silver
>> bullets.
>
> Eh? So antique gun = silver bullets? If anything, I'd think it'd be
> easier to use silver bullets with modern guns -

Modern guns require complicated manufactured bullets. You'd have to
make a silver shell casing. There are probably people who can do that,
but it requires less expertise (I imagine) to make a silver musket
ball.

J.