(urth) Silk for calde blog: Wolfe thesis

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Sep 22 15:33:27 PDT 2009

Not in NYC, which dominated the publishing biz, let alone the genre
publishing biz, in the early to mid twentieth. In the NYC where I grew up,
Jews and Catholics were normal: white people were either one or the other,
white Protestants were strange. Protestants is what you expected black
folks to be.

.