(urth) AEG: Bill's wives

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:01:35 PDT 2009

I do like the explanation of time-travel for Pavlatos-as-Cassie--because of
the her opportune rescue and no other reason. However, Time travel does not
explain why one of the Bill Rieses tried to kill Cassie with a poison
bracelet.

Well, not exactly. It is just that it is difficult to combine that with
Cassie having gone back in Time to marry Riese. You could say "Riese knew
that his marriage to Cassie would lead to his death." But where does a Reise
that wants to do that and knows about the upcoming marriage fit in to the
Time-line?

Anyway, the marriage does not *cause* Riese's death. It was caused by his
plan to set the US and the Island (refugee) Aliens against each other. So
why not stop that? I still think the idea of a Woldercon imposters (maybe
three of them) stands a good chance of fitting in here somewhere.

J.