(urth) Cassie as the Ambassador's wife

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 08:02:28 PDT 2009

Adam Thornton writes:
> *THAT* part is easy.  That'd be "fey glamour," and it'd be basically
> what Gideon Chase (who, in my opinion, is a Woldercan changeling)
> does.  I think we have much firmer evidence of this than we do of
> manipulable time travel.

That's a plausible idea, and something she could have learned there.
Bill's wife on Woldercan does not appear in the photo (only Reis and
Klauser), so she could have a glamour (p. 301). It would make it more
difficult for her to be Madame Pavlatos, who does appear in photos (p. 289).

> In fact, if we want to throw in a time loop, then Cassie can be
> Gideon's mother.  How you like THEM apples?

Gideon was the son of the previous ambassador Bob Chase, supposedly.
Cassie has no reason to go back and marry him, too.