(urth) AEG again

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 04:58:22 PST 2009

Thanks!

Again, a precedent is available, so I'll buy that, even if Maragaret being a later Cassie isn't necessarily pivotal to the plot. In Free Live Free, four people resembling the Oz crew achieve master of time and their own fates. Here, one or two people take that one step further and play supporting roles in their own dramas. Like Severian, they get to relive their lives. Makes perfect Wolfean sense.

Message: 1