(urth) Borges - Dictionary of Borges

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 00:02:35 PST 2009

Hey all,

One of the great things about this list, and about Wolfe in general, are the tangents you end up traveling on. God love google, I typed in Ulster and Borges (looking for an Ultan connection) and I came up with this:
http://www.borges.pitt.edu/bsol/pdf/fishburn.pdf a 280 page Dictionary of Borges with a hyperlinked (I think that's right?) index. It has nothing to do with Ultan, as far as I can tell (though the word Ulster is somewhere in the document. heh) but who really cares. This is damn cool.

you're welcome

Don

Doggerel
www.don-doggett.blogspot.com