(urth) TWKC in Bay Area

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:25:11 PST 2009

> Those of you in the Bay Area may be interested to know that THE WIZARD
> KNIGHT COMPANION is available at the Other Change of Hobbit and Dark
> Carnival in Berkeley.

...and if you *can* buy it there, then you can probably be fortunate
enough to get it signed by the author if you really want to. I
certainly prize my signed copies of Lexicon Urthus ed. 1 & 2, and my
chapbooks for Fifth Head and Peace. I'm still awaiting my opportunity
to meet Mr. Borski at some con (if you are lurking, Robert).

J.