(urth) AEG again

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:58:25 PST 2009

>5) Madame Pavlatos may be Cassie, come from the future.

I now think this is absolutely true, and it is quite likely that Sharon knew
it.  Sharon says that the boy Chase healed was "a little piece of the man
[his mother] loved and lost." I think this is the meaning of Wolfe's
statement that "Cassie loved Bill Reis and at the end of the novel she goes
to Woldercon to look for him."
But of course where she gets him and how she Time travels is totally left in
the air.

Yeah, Nightgaunts. And one is involved in Cassie's transformation.

J.