(urth) bay area, twkc, etc.

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 22 08:24:26 PST 2009

Hello Marc (Mr Armani??)
thanks for the invite and I would love to bring my daughter to the show...and specifically talk GW with you...big fan of your interpretations...but she is really down with the flu...hope that we can hook up sometime, all the best and I look forward to you ideas!

Stuart

STUHAMM.COM
myspace.com/stuhamm
Skype   stuart.hamm