(urth) hello p

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:52:20 PST 2009

Looks like Ashley might have a worm.

>Spam, eggs, bacon, eggs and SPAM!

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Ashley Crill <ash_crill at hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear friend,
How are you doing recently?
I found a good website last week:  www.etstrade.com.
They do internationa business and they sell different kinds of electronic
products. Such as laptops, digital cameras, phones, notebooks and so on.
Their products are new and original and have 3 years international warranty,
so we can fix the product in our own country for free. Now , the Cristmas
day is coming,they are promoting their products. So the prices are very
competitive. I am sure it will be a good choice for us.
Greetings! c

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children.