(urth) Fun missives from Google Alert

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Nov 2 18:35:09 PST 2009

Pardon me, this guy owned some books. Are you seriously arguing that he
should be locked up for, let me see, 10 counts at 17 years presumptive
with no possibility for parole, that is potentially a 170 year sentence,
are you seriously arguing that he should be locked up and the key thrown
away for owning some books?

.