(urth) Wolfean and Other Easter Eggs

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Thu May 21 19:09:17 PDT 2009

I'm producing a t-shirt design for the local IEEE student chapter, and
was thinking about slipping in some sort of reference to "How I Lost The
Second World War..." , perhaps showing a schematic symbol for a
transistor that has tiny lanes of traffic instead of solid lines.

Would there be anything else apropos to electrical engineering that
would serve as a Wolfe reference, or perhaps to another engineer-writer?
Maybe a radio direction finder triangulation over the ocean for Schute?
("Many thanks for position fix. Seas rough at Guilford.")

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >