(urth) Fw: Re: (no subject)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed May 20 14:46:27 PDT 2009

I think it is wrong. I just don't think that it is in any way similar to
burglary, extortion, muggery, barratry etc etc.

I have thought for a while that y'all are going to have to figure out
another paradigm as to how you extract your money from the market.

You know, Mozart only got paid for the shows that he personally put on.
When other people produced his stuff in other cities, he got bupkis.

.