(urth) (no subject)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed May 20 09:29:01 PDT 2009

> brunians at brunians.org wrote:
>> Property rights are sacred, unalienable and a matter of faith.

>> You believe in them or you don't. Attempt to violate mine at your peril.

> I am so pleased to see you turn out in favor of native title!

It is the standard Jeffersonian position:

___
We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal,
                           ^^^^ ^^^^^^^
that they are endowed, by their CREATOR, with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
---

As I have mentioned, this list is not exclusive, and the original list
that Brother Thomas came up with had 'property' instead of 'the pursuit of
happiness'. People have argued from that day to this one whether the
substitution was felicitous.

I have no idea what you mean by 'native title'. Perhaps you will choose to
enlighten me: in any case I wish you joy of your superior knowledge.

.