(urth) Gene Wolfe Fans Talk Politics (Again)

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed May 20 05:28:18 PDT 2009

You know more about this than I do, I'm sure. Do U2 pay NO tax, or do they simply move a large portion of it offshore every year, like any corporation? A loophole is a loophole, until it is closed.

And wouldn't that allow them to spend more on charities? Whether they do or not is a different question.

Message: 8