(urth) Gene Wolfe Fans Talk Politics (Again)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue May 19 14:56:56 PDT 2009

I calls them like I sees them. I prefer to look straight at things and
name them plainly, rather than search for more comforting, euphemistic
ways to express plain reality. And I don't think that taxation is
something we should be really comfortable with, even if a certain amount
is necessary.

By the way, I devote zero effort to evading taxes, and even keep good
track of the cash money I make so that I can accurately pay my quarterly
taxes.

Extortion makes the world go round....

.