(urth) giant herb islands

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:01:11 PDT 2009

It just seems to me that Horn gives a very 'alien' description of the Island
that is made out of floating plants then he gives for any other Island.  It
seems clear he would, after that point, be able to notice the difference.

In any event, it is an interesting subject!

Has any else read Life of Pi?  I'm always struck by how that book also has
an Island made up of floating plants....